Monday, August 11, 2014

Starting Off

To start off, I will tell you all a little about the purpose of this blog:
It has been my intention for several years now to create a space where I can share my interests in the field of health, fitness, and wellness. So, this blog will serve as a place to share my inspirations: Vegan recipes, self-improvement motivations, and meditations on life. I will be sharing my own thoughts/creations as well as quality information from other sources.
As a way to jump start my dream of blogging, I will be participating in the Vegan Month of Food (VeganMoFo) where I am challenging myself to post something Vegan related every day for the month of September. My theme will be on the comfort of kindness through food and community. I have some really great ideas that I am so excited to share.

A final side note, for now:
My plan was to learn as much as I could before I officially started blogging so that it would look really polished. However, I realized that if I kept up that line of thinking and waiting to have the time to learn before producing, I may never start blogging. So, fair warning, as an absolute beginner who will be learning as I go along, my blog will probably look really rough at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment